These brownies were super easy to make and absolutely delicious, plus they’re pretty much guilt free as there is no added sugar and they’re very high in fiber.
- 2 cups (about 200g) dates, pitted
- 1¼ cup walnuts, ground finely
- 1 cup almonds, ground finely
- ¼ cup pistachios, shelled and ground finely
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoons Coffee Grinded
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
- In a food processor, ground the walnuts, almonds, and pistachios until fine.
- Next add in the pitted dates, a few at a time helps, repeat pulsing and blending until the mixture has come together. Add in cocoa powder. Pulse to combine again.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour this mixture, add in melted coconut oil, cacao nibs, and remaining ingredients.
- Using a spatula or your hands, stir.
- In a lined (with parchment paper) 8×8 square pan, spread the brownie mixture in and start to evenly press down until you form a brownie layer.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in the freezer for a later snack or serve immediately!